Irish Culture & Adventure Summer Camp for teens aged between 13-17 years to experience an authentic and fun trip to Ireland.
This program, established in 1996, is an ideal summer camp for students who would like to make friends with teens from all over the world, learn about Irish Culture, enjoy activities such as surfing, horse riding, hiking and climbing, and enjoy themselves in a safe and friendly environment.
- The study abroad experience- acquiring a passport, negotiating transatlantic travel, meeting peers from around the US, from Ireland and other European countries, residing on campus with fellow students from all over the world
- A fun mix of Irish culture classes, field trips, activities, sports and outdoor adventure
- Personal development and self-esteem. Social engagement, service projects and group work will enhance self-confidence, improve social skills, encourage teamwork and expand each student’s comfort zone in a context of balanced and supported challenges.
Irish Culture & Adventure Summer Camp Application
Age Group: Ages 13-17
How to book
- Book your place by paying a $500 deposit using the link on the right sidebar of this page.
- Once booked you will be given a login to your account – from here you are required to complete a more detailed data collection form.
- ISAI will share program and flight information with accepted students (as a reminder, airfare is not included in the cost of attendance).
- If you accept our offer of admission, you will be required to submit the following documents (details will be shared with students along with notification of acceptance).
- Proof of travel insurance (including outdoor sports)
- Completion of ISAI Health Forms (online)
- Statement of Due Warning and Assumption of Risk Form
- Consent for Emergency Treatment Form
- Student Code of Conduct Agreement
- Flight Information (copy of flight itinerary)